Web Developer & Programmer
Are you a Rockstar or about to hit the charts? If yes, we want to hear from you!
We’re on the hunt for a dedicated, passionate Web Developer & Programmer.
We are after... a motivated self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative. You are able to execute projects within brief, transform concepts, push boundaries, and deliver amazing results – on time and on budget. You are an excellent communicator who prides yourself on your ability to develop and maintain great relationships. You enjoy working independentlyas well as contributing collaboratively. You have experience working with, and sometimes directing, both developers and designers in a fast paced, ever-changing environment. Importantly, you’re a team player who is driven and passionate about all things programming and code.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the industry
- Web hosting servers and server management (specifically LINUX and cPanel systems)
- Intricate knowledge of MySQL and PHP
- Managing databases
- Object oriented programming and web application development
- Programming in Craft, Shopify and Yii2
- Understanding of SEO principles and standards
- Working with content management systems
- Builds quality and within code standards
- Communicating ideas/concepts to clients, management and/or team
- Interpreting complex briefs
- Understanding and experience in UI/UX design
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Passionate about your craftmanship and a portfolio to back this up
- Worked with and have some understanding of web design and construction
- Mobile application development
- Great attitude
- Passionate, enthusiastic & ethical
- Positive contributor to culture
- Has a willingness to learn and develop both skills and thinking
- Results and deadline orientated
- Organised, efficient, effective & accurate
- Great attention to detail
- Friendly & professional
- Sense of humour
- A team player who will thrive in an open collaborative environment
What’s on offer
An opportunity to work within a leading, design thinking & integrated communications agency located in Launceston, Tasmania.
With stunning offices in the iconic Chalmers, complemented by a powerhouse creative team and a large diverse client base – we need a person to join our high performing team in delivering a variety of award-winning projects.
Package will be determined by experience and attitude.
HOW TO APPLY...
Apply today to ensure you don’t miss out on this opportunity, as we’ll assess and action applications as they are submitted.
If you meet the requirements and you’re keen to be a part of an industry leader, in a supportive team, working with great clients – we want to hear from you!
To APPLY, simply email the following:
- A little snippet about You
- Your Resume and a
- Portfolio/links to your best work showcasing your development/programming skills
Direct to: Jodie, Business & Operations Manager, email@example.com