Digital Marketing Specialist & Content CreatorApply Now
If you’re online before you’ve brushed your teeth in the morning, then we want to hear from you!
We’re on the hunt for a dedicated, passionate Digital Marketing Specialist & Content Creator.
We are after... a motivated self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative. You are able to execute projects within brief, transform concepts, push boundaries, tell a compelling storyand deliver amazing results – on time, on budget and to standard. You are an excellent communicator who prides yourself on your ability to develop and maintain great relationships. You enjoy working independentlyas well as contributing collaboratively. You thrive and shine when the pressure is on. You have experience working with, and sometimes directing, both designers and developers in a fast paced, ever-changing environment. Importantly, you’re a team player who is driven, creative and passionate about all things digital.
Long & Short of it:
- Primary Role;
To develop and manage digital marketing strategies (with and for Walker Designs and clients), that assist with achieving marketing goals, for example but not limited to; improved online presence/brand awareness, increased lead generation and conversions, customer engagement and retention, build loyalty.
Produce strategic, fresh and engaging marketing content/copy across print and digital collateral.
Please note; if you are not a natural or accomplished creative writer, then please do not apply for this position.
- Package;An attractive package will be determined by skills, experience, attitude and the potential that you can bring to the business.
- Position;Permanent Full-Time. Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 5:30pm.
- Location;Office-based in Launceston, Tasmania.
- Flexibility; Always considered when results are delivered.
- Eligibility; Must be an Australian Citizen or have Permanent Australian Residency to apply.
- Commencement; Prompt commencement is favourable.
Desired Skills, Experience & Drive:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in client account management/digital marketing role.
- Build long-term relationships with clients.
- 3+ years’ experience in developing strategic, fresh and engaging marketing content/copy across print and digital collateral.
- Effective and proven experience in developing and implementing digital strategies that deliver results.
- 2+ years’ experience with SEO/SEM and CRM Software.
- Experience with Google Adwords campaign management.
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing tools and technology.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Social Media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter).
- Proven experience in Social Media advertising and campaign management, planning (across the various platforms), targeting, content creation, story-telling, execution/scheduling/posting and reporting.
- Able to engage with guests on public posts and forums developing and implementing a brand persona, and working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure consistency of messaging in all social interactions (for the company and clients).
- Understanding and effective use of data analytic tools, extracting data, compiling reports and presenting results and recommendations (e.g. strong comprehension of Google Analytics and report analysing).
- Ability to set-up and execute email marketing campaigns.
- Would be an advantage to have worked in a design studio or agency environment.
- Confident in communicating marketing and advertising ideas/concepts to clients, business owners, management team and other stakeholders.
- Experienced in interpreting complex briefs and presenting well-considered solutions.
- Competent working across a variety of subject matters and an ability to connect emotionally.
- Able to ensure brand consistency throughout various pieces of collateral with designers.
- Be a proactive operator – keen to bring ideas to the company and clients, including uncovering industry trends and insights and successfully sharing/implementing.
- Managing multiple projects often with conflicting priorities and demands, heavy peak periods and fluctuating workloads.
- A qualification in Marketing, Media, Communications or related discipline would be an advantage.
- Proficiency/experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Indesign.
- Experience with an intuitive and effective social media management tool that streamlines post creation, workflow, approvals etc between the marketing team and the clients e.g. Kontentino.
- Currently is and/or interested in network opportunities, welcoming new clients and eager for new business generation.
- Keen to keep abreast with new trends in digital – in fact, should have a passion and flair for all things digital, and an impressive portfolio to support this.
Must have Attributes:
- Great attitude
- Passionate, enthusiastic & ethical
- Positive contributor to culture
- A strong desire to succeed
- Has a willingness to learn and develop both skills and thinking
- Excellent verbal & written communication (a natural or accomplished creative writer) and interpersonal skills
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinker
- Organised, efficient, effective & accurate
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Results and deadline orientated
- Tenacity and resilience
- Friendly and professional
- Sense of humour
- A team player who will thrive in an open collaborative environment
What’s on offer:
An opportunity to work within a leading, design thinking & integrated communications agency located in Launceston, Tasmania.
With stunning offices in the iconic Chalmers, complemented by a powerhouse creative team and a large diverse client base – we need a person to join our high performing team in delivering a variety of award-winning projects.
Package will be determined by skills, experience, attitude and the potential that you can bring to the business.
How to apply:
Apply today to ensure you don’t miss out on this opportunity, as we’ll assess and action applications as they are submitted.
If you meet the requirements and you’re keen to be a part of an industry leader, in a supportive team, working with great clients – we want to hear from you!
Submit the following by hitting APPLY NOW:
- A little snippet about You
- Your Resume and a
- Portfolio/Case Studies of your best work and proven results
- References to social media accounts you have developed
Alternatively email direct to:
Jodie, Business & Operations Manager, email@example.com
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the outcomes.