We're currently hiring - keen to join us? Find Out More

3 Marketing tips to make your Christmas a little less...Chaotic!

Posted on December 08, 2020


We know that chaos (and something else beginning with C) has been the theme for 2020, but it doesn’t mean that your marketing schedule for the Christmas period has to be as crazy. We asked our three marketing amigo’s, Molly, Bermie and Sarah what their top tips were, to save time and streamline your marketing during this time.


#1 Social content that doesn't interfere with your Summer schedule!

If you don’t already have a social media scheduling tool in place, try using Creator Studio (a free tool), that lets businesses manage social posts, schedule content, insights and messages from all of your Facebook and Instagram accounts all in one place. We love this tool because it means that you’re not glued to your phone when you should be spending time with friends and family (or eating a big bowl of Christmas pudding)!

PRO TIP : Don’t forget to let your customers know what your Christmas holiday opening hours are. Social media or an EDM is a cost-effective way to communicate with your customers!

#2 Stand out against your competitors!

Leading up to Christmas, there is an abundance of content on social media, it can be difficult to get organic cut through. Stand out against competitors with great looking social media posts.

Create holiday and Christmas themed social media content using Canva, it’s easy to use and free (unless you want to go for the pro version). Upload your logo, images, search stock imagery, and play around until you’re happy with your design. Export directly to your social media platform of choice, or save and schedule for later (using Creator Studio👆).

PRO TIP : You can also find Canva templates to create Instagram Stories and Facebook Cover photos utilising the already prepared templates, download them with one click into the perfect specs!

#3 Post with purpose!

If you’re going to stick to any rule, it should be this one! Don’t hit the panic button (post), ensure you’re sharing content with purpose. Otherwise you’re wasting your own time, and your followers.

80% of the time, you should be sharing content that’s educational, entertaining, focused on your customers/followers, or adding value in some way. The other 20% is your time to promote your brand and all it has to offer! This could include adding your website URL to drive traffic to your website and talking about your products and services (and why they are so great)!

We hope you enjoyed our quick tips, and remember Christmas is just around the corner so start planning your marketing!

It’s time for our 20%

We are great at designing on brand Christmas Cards with personalised messages to help your brand reach the eyes and hearts of your most valued stakeholders!

Customers crave personalisation. In fact, 80% of consumers are more likely to make a purchase from a brand that provides personalised experiences - (Ref Epsilon).

Feeling fun?

Make an impact and share your holiday cheer with a festive animation.

Here are some examples from the archives...


Need help with any of the above? Call us or pop in and say hi 👋

Next